Monday 24 August 2009

How do I get FUCKING Google Adsense removed from my Blog?

I used the word G@y in one of my posts and now google Adsense is posting these online d@ting ads on my blog! Now I have to misspell like a spammer for fear that they will place more such ads! I don't have anything against mentioned individuals, I just don't want ads advertising "hoekie-vir-eensames" services on my blog, irrespective of orientation! First I went into my account and put filters on the ads. The filters only seems to have made it worse, and now I get all kinds of d@ting ads on my blog. I have tried to switch off google ads - to no avail. I have removed the widget from my blog template, but still they appear. I have made diddly squat from google ads anyway, so no use in keeping it, but now it turns out to be like having termites under your house. It is very difficult to exterminate! If any of you can offer suggestions (adsense help is really KAK) please, I implore you...

6 comments:

Tamara said...

I wish I could help you, but alas I am clueless.

Unknown said...

Thank you Tamara, I did manage in the end.

AngelConradie said...

I see you got it right.
I never added them. I didn't realise it was such a mission to get rid of!

Anonymous said...

Want to get rid of the retard gorilla (google adsense) piss them off. They don't seem to like it when someone might make money off of them.

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified hardspear.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://blceleberitygossip.info/].[/url][url=http://pesportsnews.info/forum].[/url][url=http://motivationalquotesdm.info/forum].[/url]

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the best :--)

I'm unclear if this is allows but I am truly interested in [url=http://newmoviereleasesdvd.info/]Watch Movies Free on Internet[/url], then I am living a link in my signature that has many usefull advise about that topic.